Hydro-Penetrant is a specially formulated non-ionic adjuvant to maximize performance of glyphosate or its mixtures. It enhances the efficacy of herbicides in the functions of penetrating.
Glyphosate requires 6 hours of rain-free period after application to ensure good results. Rain washout of glyphosate 1-6 hours after sprays can be very costly. Not only the herbicide is wasted, the labour cost is lost as well. Hydro-Penetrant provides immediate penetration and translocation into weeds, within an hour of application. Hydro-Penetrant is cost effective when used with glyphosate or its mixtures.
|Application||Amount of Hydro-Penetrant per 18 litres of water|
|General weeds||10 ml|
|Waxy leaf plants||10-20 ml|
1. Store in original container, tightly closed in a safe place.
2. Wear protective gloves and face shield when handling the concentrate.
3. When using, do not eat, drink or smoke.
4. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after work.
5. Wash concentrate from skin or eyes immediately.
6. Wash out container thoroughly and dispose safely.
7. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
8. Harmful to fish. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with chemical or used container.
9. Keep out of reach of children.